I am a diary enthusiast since Grade V. I used to write my entries religiously until life became not so normal at all and my time allocation for pouring my heart out to my diary became limited and at times, wild. Added to that is the advent of blog sites and my discovery of typing, instead of writing what I wanna say. Anyway, I still maintain one diary right now and though my entries aren't as often anymore, I still love reading and re-reading my own handwriting whenever I have time. I have a box of diaries and journals full of little pieces of ME and one of my most fave is the 2009 Starbucks Planner given to me as a Christmas present by my boss when I was still working in Manila. Here she is.
![]() |
| My daily entries. (in red ink) |


No comments:
Post a Comment