Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wednesday and Randomness

The bf and I were talking about The Lorax (the movie) last night and I butted in that Despicable Me is also based on a Dr. Seuss book which got him confused because all he thought was that it's not. I said I saw it being advertised on HBO the other night and my peripheral auditory and ocular sense said that both movies are stories by one and the same person. The boyfriend is not that convinced since he has more ideas (than me) about the books of Dr. Seuss so he said he'll research it. I (tried to) stand with what I believed was true during the course of our conversation. Nevertheless, the confusion deprived me of sleep last night so I also made my own research the moment I woke up. Here's what I got and I think I was wrong. It's just that both movies are by the same creators so that must be what the advertisement was trying to say. The boyfriend won!

* * * *

Anyway, I'm glad to say that I am back. Back to my old books. My old Accounting books. While the latest editions are still being displayed on a bookshelf, waiting for my touch and my brains ^_^, I will have to use the old ones for the meantime. The thought of the next seven "not-very-normal" months is kind of scary but all I pray for is a safe journey and a happy ending. May God bless me on this endeavor! See you, CPA! Amen.
 
P.S. I'll post my new accounting books when I get to buy them. Maybe next week.

* * * * 
Me: Please lend me your new books. I'd love Eragon! Bring it as your pasalubong for me!

BF: You're already done reading your latest books?

Me: Sort of. I'm done with all the interesting ones.

BF: Even the last Jessica Zafra?

Me: The 8th Twisted? Yah. I still have books waiting to be (re)opened here,know that? They're kind of boring, though? Want to know?

BF: Oh?

Me: My accounting books.

(superhugs Accounting books! We're friends!)

* * * *
The bestest roommate in the world, Kimchu (I've missed the girl) copied it for me.
The pic reminds me of new and happy things. I forgot which particular verse in the Bible is it but it (somehow) goes like "God's love is new every morning!" Yeah, so have a happy and refreshed Wednesday!


Hugs,


Pepay

No comments:

Post a Comment