It's graduation month again and this year, the family has three graduates; one is my VetMed sister, Doreen, the other two include my seminarian cousin, Jocon, and my other cousin, Dave, who has just graduated last Tuesday. Of course, I'm thinking of something to give them as my graduation gift (even if I'm almost there in the BROKENNESS stage).
I can't think of anything else but a book, I'm telling you. I know, I know. They're not very fond of reading. My sister honestly admits it. And I believe the two cousins are, too. But I want them to read anyway so I decided to award them with BOOKS after their toilsome years READING schoolbooks. I want them to realize (hopefully they will) the wonders and awesomeness there is on books- outside their regular readings, of course. And most of all, I want them to read not because they feel they ought to (else, they stop getting passing grades) but because their hearts want them to. Oh well, I'll give you a glimpse of my present to my cousin, Jocon. Here it is:
![]() |
| It's called Einstein's Enigma. Haven't read the book myself yet but I'm quite sure it's going to be an interesting read. I based it on the reviews. :-P |
By the way, here's US during his graduation.
| I'm second from the right. |
Ok, before this blog gets (TOO) personal.

No comments:
Post a Comment