Sunday, March 4, 2012

Royal Book Shelves

 
The sight that made my weekend vacation in Kalibo a WOW!
Ain't it a beauty?

When you enter Royal Supermart here in Kalibo, these are the first things that you could lay your eyes on. There are a couple of bookshelves located in the center lane wherein entrants- whether or not the purpose is to buy books- could readily see a variety of titles, colors, and authors that they could grab whenever they wanted to. I was just amazed that when I checked it out today, their stocks are this "many". I said so because the last time I went here, there are only limited choices and the arrangement is not this artsy. The bookshelves in Royal are one of the very few places here in Aklan wherein one could purchase, or at least have a good glimpse at books.

No comments:

Post a Comment